Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty
By: Harvey Mackay
Bestselling author Harvey Mackay reveals his techniques for the most essential tool in business--networking, the indispensable art of building contacts.
Now in paperback, Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty is Harvey Mackay's last word on how to get what you want from the world through networking. For everyone from the sales rep facing a career-making deal to the entrepreneur in search of capital, Dig Your Well explains how meeting these needs should be no more than a few calls away.
This shrewdly practical book distills Mackay's wisdom gleaned from years of "swimming with sharks," including:
- What kinds of networks exist
- How to start a network, and how to wring the most from it
- The smart way to downsize your list- who to keep, who to dump
- How to keep track of favors done and favors owed- Is it my lunch or yours?
- What you can do if you are not good at small talk
Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty is a must for anyone who wants to get ahead by reaching out.
Purchase from Amazon here